Monday, October 1, 2007

I want to thank all of you who where praying for us, This Outreach was one of the greatest I have been on, Team thanks for being such great servants I learned a lot from you all.
This Outreach for me was a suprise, I knew we were having it but I was not planned on leading it, God had other plans and it was a great time. It was Sep 02 was Sunday and we went into the Ukraine, that night for me was an amazing night of worship, we were in His presence and He worked. I did not want to move being there was a taste of how heaven is going to be just it will not end, I can't wait.
It was so amazing to see how God opened doors for us to minister, We played soccer with the kids in the villiges, Were able to proclaim the gospel in the English classes in the University, David Pham the pastor of Calvary Chapel Frieburg came and He gave a great gospel message to the students for 30 minutes it was amazing. We were able to sing worship in the town square and encourge the beleviers there to not be bound to religion but live in the freedom of Christ and have a relationship with Him.
The second Outreach made it back safely, they went to a boarding school and encourged the children and their Teachers. This took place from 19-24 of Sep. Please be praying I will be leading a team to Hungary from October 5-12 we will be working with the gypsy that Calvary Chapel Debrecen minister too. We will be doing building projects as well as kids program will let you all know how it goes. Thanks for the prayers.

No comments: