Friday, July 4, 2008

An Encouragement For My Brother



On This Day in Which we reflect and celebrate our Freedom as Americans. I wanted to take the time to Say Thank you to my Little Brother and all those others that make it possible.

To my Little Brother,

May you never forget from where you get your strength, God is by your side as it says in Joshua 1:5 "No man shall be able to stand before you al the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Brother "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." Joshua 1:8
It says in the next verse 9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid,nor dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
I know it to be true, It is impossible for God to lie. Brother stay strong, stay grounded and rooted in His word, Keep it up. Thank you for your sacrifice that we might be able to continue to wave our flag high and live in Freedom. and to the others that every day put themselves in harms way for us to have our Freedom Thank you.
God Bless America

"I AM MY BROTHER'S KEEPER"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what words of wisdom and truth to stand on especially in the days we live in. Going against the flow. My prayers are the sames - stand strong fight the good fight and love God with all your heart