Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Construction City Chapel Stuttgart



Well it seems like I just can't get away from Construction, but at least it is construction on the house of the Lord something David longed to do but was not allowed to do. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you so that you could see what I have been up too the last few months. I have been cordinating most of this with of course help. We have done most of the things by ourselves but also did hire some companies to come in and help us out. I am suprised that no one got hurt during the ripping down of walls God had his hands upon us many close calls. It now looks really nice on the 3rd floor where our rooms are. Wednesday night the 8th will be our first bible study we are very excited and it could not have been done without the many helping hands from the church. Well got to go very busy day, Language school has started and then it is back on the construction site trying to finish up.
josiah

No comments: