Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Words to the Wise Salt & Light



This message is so good I needed to share it with all of you. Do we live this way, My prayer is that I would more and more live like this as salt and light where I am. I pray for you that you to can live as salt and light where you are. the Bible tells us in Matthew 5:31 " You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how will it be made salty again? It is good for nothing anymore, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men." In Luke 14:34,35 "Therefore, salt is good;but if even salt has become tasteless, with what will it be seasoned? It is useless either for the soil or for the manure pile, it is thrown out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear." We all have ears are we hearing what He is saying and being obediant to His words, let us be the salt that God has called us to be. Titus 2:7-8 " in all things show yourself to be an example of good deeds, with purity in doctrine, dignified, sound in speech which is beyond reproach, in order that the oppponent may be put to shame, having nothing bad to say about us." Be encouraged my freinds He is our Strength!

No comments: