Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank You

Levi, Anja, Luca

Anja & Josiah



















Levi and Luca would like to thank all of you for your prayers and support and are thankful that Mommy is out of surgery. Praise God
I am also very relieved, Today was a hard day of trying to stay occupied and found myself often in prayer that Anja would come through surgery just fine. The verse my Dad gave Anja before her surgery in a mail sparked the thoughts for my blog this morning it is Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. This is exactly what God did the Doctors were able to reconstruct Anja's Heart valve and now begins Her healing process. We wanted to thank you all for your prayers and support and would ask that you do not stop for we need them. The boys and I will sleep better tonight knowing that Anja is doing better. I will keep you all updated


 God Bless
Josiah

2 comments:

Gerd & Claudia said...

Wow - great news. We are glad to read this. It is so good to have the four of you around us. :) Looking forward to seeing you again.
Yours, Gerd & Claudia

Steadfasthope said...

We were praying for you all here in Maine. I'm glad to hear good news.