Monday, November 12, 2007

Choices

There are moments in life when you have to make choices. Sometimes these choices we need to make are easy and we know exactly what track to take. Other times it is hard to know which one to take. I have had these moments more than once in my life and I know that I will have many more. What do we do, How do we make the right choice? Who do I turn to for advice? These are the things that run through our mind, Often we look at the many diffrent tracks ahead of us and say they all seem good to me I could almost take anyone of them and be Blessed. Oh! Choices what would life be without them most likely really boring. But I was reminded recently as I have come yet to another point in my life where some choices need to be made of a verse that takes the fear and confusion away. It is found in Psalm 32 verse 8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." It is great to know that we have a loving Father in Heaven who is there to help us along the way, It is also nice to know that He will instruct us and teach us in the way we should go we don't have to try to figure it out on our own He wants to help us but not only that He will guide us with His eye, the wonderful knowledge of his protection that comes with that. Our Great Shepherd teaching us and instructing us and watching over us as we go. So if you today or sometime in the future find yourself in the place I am in right now. Just remind yourself to stay focussed upon Him and follow His lead, He will help you and show you the track you are to be upon.


No comments: