Monday, December 3, 2007

My Visa

Well, I wanted quickly to thank all of those praying for my visa status, In October my visa expired and I was trying to recieve my permanent residance status here in Germany, I did not recieve it, I was there at the Goverment office today and found out. The reason, I don't make enough money no worries this does not mean that I have to leave, They can't get rid of me that easy :)
I was given instead with no problem a 3 year extension to my visa so I am fine for another 3 years and if at any time during these 3 years my finacial status changes and I make more money I could return to the office and apply for my permanent residance status.
A very special thanks to all those escpecially Cindy at Calvary Chino Hills who has helped me out so much during this process, it is great having such great people behind us.

Until He Returns

2 comments:

lu said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Josiah, that's great! When You mentioned that problem about Your visa in the chapel I wondered if will go well. That's good news now!