Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bare Foot Hike



Hello Everyone
This was a great day, We hiked 2,4km barefoot what an experiance. Anja the boys and I with Anja's sissters Claudia and Katrin, Katrin's Husband Timo Oh yeah can't forget thier baby on the way was also there and Anja's Mom. Walking on the rock's, over glass, in cold,cold water, mud and sand. I liked the sand the most I closed my eyes and really could hear the ocean. If any of you ever come out to see us we are going here this is somehting everyone needs to experiance really at the end of the hike when you wash your feet off with very ice cold water why cold mayby because it cost too much for them to have hot water anyways your feet are very sensitve it is a wierd feeling. The boys had a great time and we even saw a deer as we were hiking it was such a great day. After the hike we drove to a lake and spent the rest of the day relaxing, eating, playing what great memories. And we wanted to share them with you all have fun looking at the pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josiah!
I've just wondered why I haven't seen that posting before. I noticed it, because Christine and me were talking about web addresses today and she was keen on Yours.
Well, now 've seen the date. No wonder I didn't see this posting earlier.

That photos must be a lot of work. It takes time to watch them all. I'm sure the chapellers in HD love to see them even if they don't comment. Ailis at least is fascinated and excited and she misses You a lot.

Blessings!

barefoot hiker said...

I love barefoot hiking. I hike 3-4 miles several times a week, in all kinds of weather, rain or shine, cold or hot. I really like the changing textures and temperatures. I have a blog devoted entirely to barefoot hiking. Check it out if you like.

www.barefoothikersjournal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey u all,

that sounds like fun, havent done that yet, a barefoot hike.

greetings from sweden, and from the ship

toby

Anonymous said...

that looks like something i need to do...great pix and SEE YOU TOMORROW:D

Anonymous said...

DAD SAYS
LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN,WE ARE WILL HAVE TO DO THIS WHEN WE COME OUT TO SEE YOU ALL MISSING YOU ALL WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO GO WITH YOU! LOVE YOU ALL. HI Levi Hi Luca